Can you find more income?
Find more income to reduce your debt faster. All extra income you make can be applied to reducing debt.
Some quick income adding ideas:
- Ask for a raise at work.
- Find antoher job that pays more or costs you less than your present one. Just be sure you have that other job before you quit your present one.
- Work more hours on the job if it pays overtime.
- Find a second job including self-employment. What can you do for pay?
- Sell something you don't need or don't use. Many of us live with too much "stuff". What can you sell?
- Do you get an income tax refund? Adjust your withholding to put more in your paycheck that can be applied to your debt.
- What do you usually do with gifts and refunds? Consider them extra income.
Remember, all extra income goes first to pay down debt, then to add to your savings.
Back to Pay Down Debt home.